Welcome to the Ravel Beta
Instructions how to get started
Thank you for your interest in the Ravel iOS beta test!
Below you will find the instructions how to download and test out our app. We've put a lot of work into building this and we would love your input to make it even better! We plan to launch at the end of summer 2020.
With your help we can disrupt the travel industry.
Step 2: Access to Ravel
Create an account
What to check out
Search for a guide created by someone in the Ravel community. If you like it, bookmark, or copy it for yourself! You can customize that trip for yourself or keep as is.
Under 'My Trips' you'll find:
- My trips - past and future trips
- Bookmarks - guides you've bookmarked
- Guides - trips you've published that will be available for others to get inspired and copy for their own
How to give Feedback
TestFlight - The TestFlight app is the preferred way to share your feedback with us and makes sharing feedback easy. When you take a screenshot while testing a beta app, you can send the screenshot with feedback directly to the developer without leaving the app.
- Take a screenshot on your device. For details, see How to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. Tap the thumbnail and, if needed, add drawings and text with Markup. Then tap on the Done button.
- Tap the Share Beta Feedback.
- Optionally, you can add comments (up to 2,000 characters), and your email address if you were invited with a public link.
- Tap Submit.
- In-App Form - Under Account > , you will see 'Beta Test: Give Feedback!' Click to share your feedback using the form
- WhatsApp - Want to chat? Reach out to us on the Ravel WhatsApp!
We would love to hear your thoughts on
Usability - Is the app easy to use? Is there something you particularly liked, or found difficult?
Features - Are there any features that you think would make your experience even better?
Bugs - Since this is a beta version of the app, we know some things may not work out. Tell us about any issues you find or things that just don’t work out for you.
Stay up to date
Sign up for the newsletter to get the latest news from Ravel